Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Slackin'

Not on my workouts, but on my blogging.

To keep you occupied for just one more day (I promise a good post tomorrow!), I'll refer you to Robyn's blog. Read especially the post from Monday, then go chug a glass of water!

Also, I put together a couple of new mixes this weekend that have songs guaranteed to make you want to get up and get movin'. Check out the playlists below. If you would like a copy, let me know and I'll make you one!


Mix #1: Decidedly NOT Hippie Music

1.You Gotta Be (Des’ree)
2.Charlie (Red Hot Chili Peppers)
3.I Will Follow (U2)
4.Stronger (Kanye West)
5.Survivor (Destiny’s Child)
6.New Resolution (Heatless Bastards)
7.I Don’t Wanna Be (Gavin DeGraw)
8.Don’t Stay Home (311)
9.Body Movin’ (Beastie Boys)
10. This Is Why I’m Hot (Mims)
11. In the Sunshine (Arrested Development)


Mix #2: A Little More Organic

1. Send Me On My Way (Rusted Root)
2. Black Horse & Cherry Tree (KT Tunstall)
3. Analyze (Cranberries)
4. Paint It Black (U2)
5. Walk Unafraid (REM)
6. Steal My Kisses (Ben Harper)
7. Rehab (Amy Winehouse)
8. Have You Ever (Brandi Carlile)
9. Me & Bobby McGee (Janis Joplin)
10. New York, New York (Ryan Adams)
11. My Sweet One (Phish)
12. That Boy (Mofro)
13. Holes to Heaven (Jack Johnson)
14. Walk on the Wild Side (Lou Reed)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carly-

If you're serious about the playlist, I want one! Tell me what I can do as a return favor for you! Maybe a good swim workout? Advice on good technique? A good recipe for healthy and delicious lasagna?! :)

Rachel (Dirito)
Rachel_Schryer@yahoo.com