Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Out like a lamb-- my a@# !!!

Walkerruns got a face lift this morning. That's because Walker is tired of running inside!!!

It hasn't been all that cold, but it's been pretty windy every afternoon for the past several weeks, and we seem to have a pattern of getting afternoon snow showers. These little squalls pass through and blow ice nuggets at your face for about 10 minutes, then they pass and the wind chills you for another 10 minutes, then the sun comes out and it quiets down, again for about 10 minutes. Then the process repeats. So if you happen to pull on your running shoes during one of the sun-bursts, and think that it's FINALLY a nice afternoon to run outside, you're then sorely disappointed when the ice balls start flying. So, instead, you resign yourself to running lap upon lap around the 200m indoor track. Like you've done since November.

Yes, I'd like some cheese with my whine. Preferrably the melted, ooey-gooey kind. But don't let it pack any calories. Can you do that?
Probably not. And can I change the weather by changing the color of my blog to reflect the color of the green, lush grass that I really want to see? Again, probably not. But it's worth a shot.

Enjoy the new look! And send me some sunshine!!!!

No comments: