Thursday, May 15, 2008

Oh no, you did NOT just say that!

I'm sitting here at my desk finishing up some work for the afternoon. The sun's out, it's a beautiful day, and there's a 1.1 mile gravel running track right outside my window. For the last hour or so I've been watching folks jog, run, and sprint past.

Well, just a few minutes ago my boss was popped over to say goodbye for the day. "Do you see the slo-mo exercise going on out there?! ha ha?" he giggled. There was a slightly overweight woman jogging along outside the window. "I could walk faster than that." more derrogatory giggles.

Did he really say that? Did he really make fun of someone who's out there TRYING? Who's obviously putting forth EFFORT to make themselves fitter, healthier, happier? Did he dare to poke fun at a chubby girl running while standing in the office of WALKERRUNS?!!?!?!?!!

THE HORROR!!!

No comments: